We all know the feeling – your floor is covered in muddy footprints, has spill marks and that sticky stuff that nobody knows quite how it got there. Mopping is therefore a job that you have to put up with quite often. Because of that, I decided I would write a review on the Bissell PowerFresh Steam Cleaner 1940.
The Bissell 1940 will change the way you think about cleaning your hard surfaced floors.
- Digital variable steam control. Simple to use, you just plug it in, wait for the indicator light to tell you that it's ready and then select the steam level you want to low, medium or high with the simple press of a button then you're ready to go. Getting the clean to suit your need at the time is that simple.
- The water tank is located on the top of the steam cleaner and can be topped up with water at any time during use.
- Ergonomically shaped handle with soft grip means you can use your steam cleaner for as long as you like without discomfort.
- The PowerFresh Steam Mop also includes Spring Breeze fragrance discs. Place the disc into the pocket on the underside of the mop pad to make your house smell clean and fresh.
- Built-in, flip-down Easy Scrubber. Power through spots and deep-clean crevices with the easy-to-use, attached scrubber.
- 23 ft power cord means you are not constantly moving the plug from power socket to power socket.
Height: 43 inches
Width: 13 inches
Depth: 9.5 inches
Weight: 6 pounds
- Easy to put together
- Heats up very quickly
- Light and easy to carry around
- Comes with a reasonably long cord
- Removable water tank
- There are no attachments for steaming settees and other fabric furniture.
- A few people mentioned that it left streaks on their floor.
In my opinion, the price of this product is very reasonable for what you get.
Bissell PowerFresh Steam Cleaner 1940 Rating
The Bissell PowerFresh Steam Cleaner 1940 is, in my opinion, easy to use and will not cost you the earth. There are no chemicals or anything else needed as it uses just steam.
Compared to using a manual mop, it will save you a lot of time cleaning your hard floor surfaces such as laminate, ceramic tiles, vinyl, marble and stone. Some other makes of steam cleaners can take some time to get going, however the Bissell will be ready for use in around 30 seconds.
Bissell PowerFresh Steam Cleaner 1940 Review
We all know the feeling - your floor is covered in muddy footprints, has spill marks and that sticky stuff that nobody knows quite how it got there. Moppin