We now take a look at the iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot which is part of the iRobot Roomba series of vacuum cleaners which also includes the 760 and 780 models.
This is a great robotic vacuum cleaner that not only gets rid of dirt, dust, pet hairs and more, but also filters the air while cleaning.
We cover what we consider to be the best in terms of its cleaning power and convenience so you can make a better informed decision. We have also had a look at some customer reviews to enable us to give our verdict.
- A patented 3-stage cleaning process for superior performance to effectively clean floors and pick up pet hair, dirt and dust.
- Adjusts from hard floors to carpets and back again.
- HEPA filters that clean the air while vacuuming, leaving healthier, fresher air behind.
- Dirt Detect technology sensors detect areas that are dirtier so that the 770 can carry out concentrated cleaning of them to ensure the whole floor is thoroughly clean.
- Incorporates a side brush for better efficiency in cleaning corners and edge.s
- Can easily schedule cleaning times while you are out of the house.
- Power management software gives 50% longer battery life than previous Roomba models.
- The Roomba 770 can go from room to room and, when it’s finished vacuuming, it returns to its home base to re-charge itself.
- Can sense and avoid stairs/drop-offs.
- Infrared remote control lets you control the machine without getting up.
- Includes Virtual Walls which and block off-limit areas and keeps the cleaning where you want it.
The 770 can be used on any floor and it will clean just as effectively on low profile carpets as well as hardwood, tile and linoleum floors. One customer says that it easily copes with the random crumbs, debris and stuff dumped by four small children as well as cat and dog hair.
As well as having an integral light-touch bumper to protect walls, furniture and other objects that it will come into contact with, the Roomba 770 will go under most beds and clean there as well.
The 770 also comes with an indicator which lets you know when the dust bin is full and needs emptying.
You get a 12 month limited warranty for the device and a 6 month one for the battery.
- Returns to its dock all on its own when it knows it needs to re-charge.
- Saves time – vacuuming can be done while you are out of the house.
- Very convenient for those with busy lives and who don’t like cleaning.
- The scheduling feature is very convenient and easy to program.
- Great for cleaning up pet hairs.
- Larger bin means emptying less often.
- Cleans carpet, wood and tiled floors and easily adjusts from one finish to another.
- Made for high performance and to last for years even with daily use.
- Virtual walls make it easy to clean smaller areas as needed.
- Cleans corners and edges
- The virtual walls can be a bit confusing to set up.
If you are looking for a robotic vacuum cleaner that can deal with pet hair, dirt, dust, allergens and more, adjusts for different floor finishes and you want to take advantage of the automation, then you need look no further than the iRobot Roomba 770 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner.
iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
We now take a look at the iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot which is part of the iRobot Roomba series of vacuum cleaners which also includes the 760