Have you seen the New Sonos PLAYBAR TV Soundbar?
Investing in a high-quality television with amazing resolution is only half of the battle for home entertainment. The other half relies on producing high-quality sound that fills the room.
The only way to truly bring the theater experience into your home is with an amazing sound system.
That's exactly what you get from the new Sonos PLAYBAR TV soundbar.
Sonos PLAYBAR Review
The PLAYBAR is a compact and visually appealing piece of equipment. It also has a few interesting features that are worth noting.
Some of those features include:
- Instantly Recognizes Remotes – This is a simple, yet effective feature. You might take it for granted at first, but if you've ever spent time trying to program and reprogram universal remotes, then you can appreciate what Sonos has done. After connecting the soundbar you are prompted to press the “volume up” button. The PLAYBAR will recognize the remote and from that point forward your audio controls will control the PLAYBAR.
- Impressive Applications – Sonos provides access to the soundbar via a desktop program and a smartphone application. Both are easy to install and use. They provide you with information, streaming options, and playback controls.
- Equalizer Controls – Both, the desktop program and the smartphone app include equalizer controls. You can easily adjust the bass, treble, and other aspects of the sound without touching any dials.
- Access To Streaming Services – It's possible to wireless stream audio to the PLAYBAR from a variety of different sources. Not only your computer's default music library, but a number of online streaming sources as well. Sonos supports most streaming services and is constantly adding new services to its list.
- The Sonos Lab – The Sonos Lab is a fun feature that lets you test out music streaming services as they become available. It's a risk-free way to experiment with new sources of music on your PLAYBAR.
Having a lot of cool features is great, but it doesn't matter much if the product doesn't perform as well as it should.
Luckily, that's not a problem with the Sonos PLAYBAR TV soundbar.
It's easy to set-up and it sounds amazing on its own. The speakers can impress even the most difficult audio critics.
It's a surprisingly compact soundbar at only 3.35 x 35.42 x 5.51 inches. It works well with televisions of various sizes.
Whether you have a 42 inch or a 60 inch, the soundbar won't look out of place.
In most cases, it can easily sit in front of most modern flat screens without getting in the way.
- Sleek and sophisticated appearance
- High-quality sound
- Easy to install
- App with a lot of features
- Works with most streaming services right away.
- Pricey compared to some alternatives
- Doesn't support DTS
- Application UI is a bit clunky.
There's no denying that this is quite an expensive piece of equipment.
However, most customers do agree that it is definitely worth the price. You can certainly find cheaper models available online, but, like anything in life, you get what you pay for.
This is a more expensive model, but it provides some of the best audio quality a soundbar can offer.
Whether you're purchasing your first soundbar or are upgrading to something new, the Sonos PLAYBAR TV soundbar is a great investment.
It will last for a long time and provide a tremendous improvement to your entertainment system.
It's a pricey model, but it's easy to use, it sounds great, and it supports a variety of online streaming services.
If you're already a fan of the Sonos brand, then this is a must-have.